In February 2019, Graycliff Capital Partners, LLC (“Graycliff”) announced the purchase of The Standard at White House Apartments. The Standard at White House, completed in two phases in 2015 and 2017, is a Class A- multifamily property located in White House, Tennessee, a thriving suburb 26-miles north of downtown Nashville, TN.
White House, TN is known for its highly ranked schools, public parks and greenways, and a high quality of life. WalletHub recently placed White House the sixth “Best City for Families in Tennessee.” The Property is convenient to quality employment hubs, interstate access, and a variety of retail options. Nashville is home to several corporate headquarters including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, Gibson Guitar, and Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). In 2018, Forbes listed the metro area as the #3 “Best Cities for Jobs” due to low unemployment rates and ample new job announcements.
The community was purchased from HRP Residential in Nashville, TN. Headquartered in Greenville, SC, Graycliff owns 21 multi-family rental communities across 8 states.
- Graycliff Capital Partners close on Waterleaf at Antioch Apartments
- Graycliff Capital Development Experience
- Graycliff Capital Partners closes on Waterleaf at Leland Apartments
- Litchfield Oaks Apartments Sale
- Graycliff Capital Development, LLC Announces Multi-Family Development in Beaufort, SC / Port Royal, SC