In January 2020, Graycliff Capital Development, LLC (“Graycliff”) announced the development of Waterleaf at Antioch Apartments. The 364-unit, Class A multifamily community is located in Antioch, Tennessee, a short 15-mile commute to Downtown Nashville, TN. Known as “Music City” it is a major entertainment and music industry hub attracting 15.8 million visitors in 2019. The MSA is also known for a diverse and thriving economy featuring healthcare, manufacturing, and financial services.
Article in Multi-Housing News Click Here
- Graycliff Capital Partners close on Waterleaf at Antioch Apartments
- Graycliff Capital Development Experience
- Graycliff Capital Partners closes on Waterleaf at Leland Apartments
- Litchfield Oaks Apartments Sale
- Graycliff Capital Development, LLC Announces Multi-Family Development in Beaufort, SC / Port Royal, SC