In November 2019, Graycliff Capital Development, LLC (“Graycliff”) announced the development of Waterleaf at Leland Apartments. A 248-unit Class A multifamily community to be built in Leland, North Carolina, located within the Wilmington, NC metro area. Wilmington offers residents the balance of a casual coastal lifestyle and global business opportunities. It is the largest city in southeastern North Carolina and the eighth largest in the state. Capstone brokered the sale on behalf of Westgate development team.
- Graycliff Capital acquires Reserve at Asheville
- Graycliff Capital Announces Upscale Waterleaf at Keys Crossing Apartments
- Graycliff Capital Partners close on Waterleaf at Antioch Apartments
- Graycliff Capital Development Video Experience
- Graycliff Capital Partners closes on Waterleaf at Leland Apartments